9T JCB 90Z-2 Excavator
Designed to perform, built to last. Introducing the newest generation of 9T excavators, the JCB 90Z-2.
The latest 9T excavator from JCB excels with its build quality, power, efficiency, comfort, safety and serviceability in abundance. The new generation JCB 90Z-2 midi diggers are ready to provide ultimate productivity on any job.
JCB’s latest 9T addition benefits from the latest stage V engine which is HVO ready, with no compromise on performance. Peak power and torque at low engine speeds, allows you to be more efficient with your cycles and make every drop of fuel count.
New features include:
- New Stage V engine for ultimate performance
- Class-leading tractive effort and tracking speeds
- Auto kick down motors automatically improve productivity
- 100% steel bodywork and bushed dig end
- Heavy-duty kingposts and heavy-duty boom cylinder guards provide protection against damage
- Durable four plate dipper design
- Improved dig end hoses and harness routing
See full specifications below.Download PDF Information Sheet
9T Excavator Details
- Operating Weight (kg)8900
- Max. Dig Depth (m)4.668
- Max. Dump Height5.32
- Width over tracks (mm)2300
- Height (mm)2706
- Tail Swing Radius (mm)1490
- Engine (HVO Ready)Stage V KDI 2504 TCR
- Hitch TypeAutomatic Quick Hitch
- Buckets Available With our Without Teeth300/450/600/900/Grade
- Example UsesDigging large holes, Large digger for demolition, Digging trenches
Enquire about hiring 9T Excavator
When contacting us please include your postcode so that the appropriate depot closest to you can respond.
Please note it is your responsibility to arrange insurance for your hire.